- Coverage is excess of the delivery driver's personal auto policy or a contingent deductible.
- Contingent Deductibles as low as $2,500. The deductible is only paid if the driver's policy does not pay for any reason.
- Limits offered are $100,000; $300,000; $500,000, $1,000,000 or $1,500,000
- Defense is Outside the Limit of Liability
- We write Food Delivery, Food Couriers, Small to Medium Sized Couriers and other Miscellaneous classes
- We do not write trucking exposures, livery exposures, employment agencies or contractors or risks with guaranteed timed delivery.
- We can offer coverage in the entire U.S.A. with the exception of Florida.
HIRED & NON-OWNED AUTO COVERAGE